University of Mpumalanga (UMP) is now open from 1 April and encourage prospective students (Undergraduates) to apply online or paper-based application forms as soon as possible the academic year.
An application must be made on the prescribed forms and must reach the University of Mpumalanga (UMP) before the closing date.
Applications Open: May
30 September (Education and Training programme)
31 October (all other programmes)
An administration fee, as indicated on the application form, must accompany each application. This money is non-refundable.
- SA applicants: R150
- SADC: R150
- Other African countries: R350
- Countries outside Africa: R500
Course Cost Range Per Annum
A registration fee of R3500 is payable on registration. Students who take their place at the UMP will have this fee deducted from their tuition fees. Tuition fees range from course to course.
WHAT QUALIFICATIONS ARE ON OFFER?
UMP offers various degrees and diplomas. Below you will find the different study options as well as more information on these courses.
- Diploma ICT in Application Development
- Bachelor of Science in Agriculture
- Diploma in Agriculture in Plant Production
- Diploma in Nature Conservation
- Bachelor of Agriculture in Agricultural Extension and Rural Resource Management
- Bachelor of Education in Foundation Phase Teaching
- Diploma in Hospitality Management
- Bachelor of Development Studies
- Advanced Diploma in Agriculture in Agricultural Extension
- Advanced Diploma in Hospitality Management
You can find out more about UMP’s programmes here.