University of Johannesburg Online Application 2019 – 2020
You may apply online. In order to apply online you will need a working email address and your South African identity number, or, if you are an international applicant, your passport number.
If you are unable to apply online, you may submit a paper application by printing the forms from the links below, and sending them to the Admissions Office.
UJ 2020 Checklist Applications
Checklist for applying
- Valid email address (Gmail or Yahoo mail account).
- Have the requirements for study choices been met .
- If residence is required then a deposit of R1220 must be paid.
- Certified and individually scanned documents if completed Grade 12 (see process below).
- Document upload requirements when applying online (not applicable to applicants currently in grade 12 or internal transfer/Senior applicants):
- All documents must be certified
- When uploading documents, ensure that the scanned file is a maximum of 512KB, and that all documents are scanned in any of the following types – tiff, pdf, jpg or gif
- Each document must be scanned and uploaded as separate attachments
- Alternatively, documents can be emailed to [email protected] with the provisional reference/student number noted in the subject line of the email.