SPU Online Application
Below is a breakdown of how to apply to SPU (Sol Plaatjie University). You will find instructions on how to apply via a hard copy application.
In a few minutes, you’ll know everything you need to know to apply to SPU. Get it, got it, go!
Do you want to become a Sol Plaatje University (SPU) student? If you don`t know – Sol Plaatje University (SPU) Application Form are now available.
SPU wants to inform all candidates, guardians, parents and persons about the possibility to become a student at the university. If you are interested, you can apply.
Applications Open: 25 March
Applications Close: 30 September
Application Fees for Sol Plaatjie University:
South African applicants are required to pay an application fee of R100.
Apply to SPU using the hardcopy application
You can apply by filling in the hardcopy application form and post your completed application to the desired campus you would like to study at.
Things to note when applying via hardcopy:
- The “old fashioned” way usually takes longer, so you’ll have to be patient.
- Make sure you have attached all relevant supporting documentation.
- Alternatively, you can hand in your completed application, fax it to +27 (0)86 544 2766 or email it to email@example.com
WHAT QUALIFICATIONS ARE ON OFFER?
SPU offers various faculties, all of which offer their own degrees or diplomas.
- School of Economics & Management Sciences
- School of Education
- School of Natural & Applied Sciences
- School of Humanities
You can find SPU’s prospectus here for all of the information and courses available regarding each faculty.