HOW TO APPLY
Step 1: Get your application form.
- Online Application:
Undergraduate and postgraduate applicants use the same online application process.
- Hardcopy Application:
You can post your application to:
Private Bag X20539
Step 2: Complete your application form in full.
Step 3: Attach all supporting documents.
Step 4: Complete a student accommodation form.
Step 5: Find Funding.
Apply to CUT using the online application
Things to note before applying online to Central University of Technology:
- You’ll need an email address to complete the application. Don’t have one? Get an email address first.
- You will need to first register as a user before you can apply online.
- Make sure you complete the application in full (just to make sure there is no delay from CUT).
- If you have any further questions about the online application process, CUT has more information.
How to Apply Online
The CUT online application portal requires applicants to register first. Once you are ready to apply, you can follow the link below. Allow 4 to 6 weeks before checking your application status. You can check your application status using the CUT application status portal.
Apply to CUT using the hardcopy application
Please note: 2020 applications open in May/June and close at the end of August. TBC.
Things to note before applying with a hardcopy form:
- Submitting a hardcopy application may take a bit longer than the online application. Please be patient.
- Make sure that you attach all relevant documents to your application form.
- Make sure you pay your application fee and submit proof of payment.
You may send your completed application form to the following address:
Private Bag X20539
Have questions about your application?
Tel: (+27) 51 507 3725
Need to find the institution?
Physical Address: (Bloemfontein Campus)
1 Park Road
9300, South Africa